We offers a comprehensive training program to help students achieve their dream of getting a job in Public Sector Banks and leading Private Sector Banks.
- Specialized faculty for every section.
- Short-cuts Methods and Logical Approaches are given.
- Every Day / Weekly / Monthly Tests.
- Full length tests at the end of the course.
- Faculty intimate to all students about Current & Upcoming Recruitment Details through Mobile SMS / E-mail / Class Room Notice Board.
- Student-friendly faculty members, always available to guide you.
- Motivation Classes are taken by the best faculty.
- Interview Preparation by faculty members.
- Week End classes to discuss doubts of students. It helps a lot in uplifting the knowledge level of weak.
- Located Centre for convenience of students & parents.
- Every Week On-line Tests, Attendance reporting and test score reporting through SMS, E-mail etc.
- Challan & On-line Form Filling by our faculty.
- You can choose your batch convenient timings.
- Average 15 to 20 students are accommodated in a single batch.
- 1 year (12 Months) Nationalized & Private Bank Clerk / PO / SO / Scale I, II and III – Regular & Week End Classes
- After 1 year, you can attend the additional classes. UNTIL YOU GET THE JOB
Our Bank PO - CLERK course prepares students in these areas like
- Quantitative Aptitude (Including Data Analysis & Interpretation)
- Reasoning (High-Level) - (Including Non-Verbal Reasoning)
- Computer Knowledge
- Marketing Awareness
- Office Work Aptitude
- Current Affairs, General Awareness, Socio - Economic, Financial & Banking Awareness
- General English Language & Grammar
Special Features of our Bank PO / CLERK Course
- Separate Study Material Booklets covering all test-areas.
- Chapter wise tests followed by Weekly test and Full Length tests.
- Take Home Exercise For Additional Practice Test.
- Every 4 months Our Institute faculty will prepare Latest and Updated Notes and Materials are issued by institute.
- Support for Group Discussion & Personal Interview for students qualifying written examination.
- Week End classes to discuss doubts of students.